lördag, oktober 18, 2008

noon food coma

For all my fiends back in Sweden, this blog post will be in english. I'm just fed up with the ambiguity caused by the absence of rings and dots.

Today is the day. The day we (Daniel, Patrick, Joe and I) decided to show Michael Phelps once and for all that we are all of the man that he is... and more. Our plan is to match his calorie intake, and beat it!

The day started off 6.45 am when we took off for the Meadows apartments where Daniel lives. our plan was to camp out in their gym, work out, eat and watch sports. The three others ventured on on a shot run on the treadmill, I found a cosy corner and went back to sleep.

Breakfast was three loaded breakfast burritos at Hardees. After 2/3 of one, they just stopped taste good. We all finished two of our three each before heading back. The last one were to be devoured back at Daniel's apartment. That plan failed for me. I substituted the last half of my third burrito (about 400 calories) for two pop tarts (210 calories each).

The time is just after noon now and my calorie count is about 2600 and my match weight has risen from 194 to 197.8 lbs.

To be continued

1 Kommentarer:

At 10/18/2008, Anonymous Anonym skrev...

Haha... Lycka till! :)

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Hem