lördag, oktober 18, 2008

one o'clock report

I haven't moved from my chair since last time, except stepping on the scale which btw now tells me I'm one pound short of the big 200.

We're all in a good mood, there's still hope but that's mainly because our stomach's aren't writing this blog post. Only one of us have stated that he was about to die. Since last entry we've all been snacking nuts and doritoes. Doritoes are evil by the way. We might end up substitute them for something else.

In half an hour is lunch time. We're going to Jersey Mikes to knock down a Philly Cheese Steak each and top it of with a triple thick vanilla milk shake.

In regard to the puke-rule, which states that who ever hurles will have to start over in the calorie race unless the use-to-be-internal has to go back internal to keep your calories.  I will probably give up if I throw up... I will keep going until then though. Patrick's big mouth declared that he will consume his pukes if he is over 9000 calories. Joe's latest invention is a calorie-IV.

Daniel feels like he's having a baby.

Keep cheering, praying and/or texting.

1 Kommentarer:

At 10/18/2008, Anonymous Anonym skrev...

*s* Ni är galna, men lycka till med ätandet.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Hem